Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Virgin Blog Post

Well it had to be done then, everyone else is doing it.
Just gotta get me one of them GPS thingamejigs now and I'll be a real runner ;-)

I'll start this blog off with an update from October 31st.
6 foot training run with Mister G and VatMan. Great day out in perfect conditions. We intended on 6:30 pace but ended up finishing a little quicker in 6:05. Ran easy to Pluvi then increased to a fair clip right to the end. Nothing spectacular to report apart from the fact that this was my 8th time over the course. There's definitely something special about 6 foot, enjoy it every time. It was nice to have good legs running the Black Range for a change. I am normally quite stuffed by this stage in the race itself.Refreshed quickly at Caves house before heading back to Sydney. Lift back to Katoomba from Sean's mum was most welcome. Thanks Gayle.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home