Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Rest and stretch

Monday 01/11/04. Spent the day at home on study leave. Managed to slip in a 1200mtr swim at the local pool. Felt good, as I was a little sluggish today after 6 foot yesterday.

Tuesday 02/11/04. Intervals at Chatswood Rotary Oval. It's a 2.5km run to the track from my workplace in Lane Cove. I decided to run at lunch, which was a mistake. I felt terrible. It was muggy and oppressive. Plan was to do 400s. I managed 5 before feeling crappy and slowing down on the sixth. So I packed it in early, jogged 3 laps slowly and ran 2.5km back to work. I guess the weekends activities were catching up after all. I have had 4 pretty hard weeks in a row now so will drop back the mileage this week and try and recover for Saturday's Striders 10km at Lane Cove. Probably a slow easy 10km tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home