Weekend exploits
Rested on Friday to try and freshen up for Saturdays Striders 10km at Lane Cove, the last of the series. Felt a little sluggish on Saturday morning but thought I'd give a go anyhow. The first 5km went to plan, albeit I was a little tardy on the hill to Lane Cove Road. Definitely feeling 6 Foot from the weekend before. Slowed a little over 6-7km and then brought it home quite well. Negative split by 30seconds or so, not a fast as my last outing here (a PB) but only 40 seconds off. Given the week I had leading up to this race I was pleased with time.
As usual great to catch up with so many Striders and Coolrunners. Also got to pick up and try out a new pair of Locos from Kevin. Looking forward to trying them out tomorrow.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home