Sunday, November 07, 2004

Sundays Long Run

I had intended to run the STaR at North Ryde this morning, but when the alarm went off at 4:45am I was too wasted. I decided to run 20km around the local burbs instead.
So after an additional 2 hrs in the sack, I finally managed to get on the road at 7am. The run is quiet flat for the first 10km and then quite undulating for the second half. Plan was to just plod for the first 5km and then pick up the pace. Legs felt good and I cruised through 10km in 52mins. Picked up the pace a little and finished second half in 5min kms. Still felt a little sluggish uphill but otherwise qiute good. Shoes felt comfortable with a slightly different ride to the one I'm accustomed to. I feel there is less stability in the Xpressos than the 2080s I had been running in to now. Cushioning was good and toe box offers ample room for the long run.
I will post a further review on these shoes later in the week. A little early to rate but so far so good.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home