LCNP-River Run 17.5km
I was too buggered this morning to get up for a run (CR drinks was a blast last night) so opted to go at lunchtime instead. I was outside earlier on this morning and couldn't wait to get out for a run, another top day. Ran along the river into LCNP and up toward the gates, not quite going all the way, I turned around and belted it back to the weir. There's no structured speedwork in my program these days, so I just run hard when I feel good and slower when I don't. Today was a feel good day so I quite enjoyed belting out a few faster kms. Bumped into a cruising Guzzo on his way into the park as I was leaving. Returned to work feeling better than I did when I left, in 1.24 (average pace 4:50/km). Better get some work done now....giddyup!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home