LCNP-River Run 20km
6.15am-Same run as Tuesday. I should have taken my headlight along the river this morning, it was dark. I startled a few possums and almost ran over a rat!
Then as soon as I hit the golf course there's rabbits everywhere.
Ran easy to the gates at Ryde Road and then upped the pace back to the weir with some 4 minute kms. Felt great, and of course absolutely dripping wet upon arrival back at work.


3 Comments:
Geez you are racking up the k's mate - great stuff.
Sounds like you need a rifle to go with that spotlight :)
Sounds like a scene from Alice in Wonderland.
You guys must be looking forward to the end of daylight saving.
Not me. I run in the afternoons and my curtains are already faded. Must get some new batteries for the Petzl.
Post a Comment
<< Home