Longueville Loop-12km
12pm- I hate to bang on about the weather but jeez it was like running through soup out there today. All good conditioning for Western States I guess, certainly enjoying the higher mileage this week.
12km-5.17/km
Trailrunner
| Distance | Time | Date |
|---|---|---|
| 5km | 19:42 | 26/12/2004 |
| 10km | 41:15 | 06/05/2006 |
| Half Marathon | 1:28:52 | 20/5/2007 |
| Marathon | 3:25:41 | 11/4/2004 |
| Six Foot Track | 4:39:05 | 08/3/2008 |
| 50km Road | 4:09:28 | 09/4/2006 |
| 80km Trail | 8:31:33 | 14/5/2006 |
| 100km Road | 9:34:20 | 16/7/2005 |
| 100mile Trail | 19:21:21 | 10/9/2011 |
| 150 mile C2K | 31.44 | 11-12/12/2009 |
1 Comments:
Geez, Spud give it a rest mate, you sound like some other knob head twirping on about the weather.... :)
Hey, I found that book I was talking about, it had been tidied up....so it's all yours next time we see each other.
Post a Comment
<< Home