Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Buckle Up



For the Brizzie gals, Tesso and Clairie.

Another recovery run today, same as yesterday 10km in 5:25 pace.
Hips and quads still a little sore but getting there. It's been great reading the race reports on CR, so much enthusiasm for this race. It truly is a special event. Wonder if Tim and I will be standing in front of a camera in another 6 years time with our belts, hmmm?

4 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, March 13, 2007, Blogger Tesso said...

Great pic Spud! Thanks for posting that. You know Clairie and I have a soft spot for you Mellum boys ... but don't go telling Team GBH ;-)

 
At 4:45 PM, March 13, 2007, Blogger 2P said...

Somehow I missed it was your buckle run - I really must pay better attention.

Nice work mate and great pic.

PS Tesso says that to all the boyz ;-)

 
At 11:14 PM, March 14, 2007, Blogger Superflake said...

Yep defintely it will be belt up in six years.

 
At 11:33 PM, March 14, 2007, Blogger tim said...

I hope I still have all my hair in another 6 years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home