M2 Madness
Well not for me but my mate Padraig, who after 1km on the M2 copped a puncture, just as we met up with MPHaz. He urged us to continue and maybe he'd catch up, he wasn't gonna go all the way to Old Windsor Rd but cut short at Windsor Rd instead. We rode pretty easy pace, with an eye on Sunday. Riding two abreast most of the time chatting. Trying to work out race strategies for Sunday. I bid MPHaz farewell at the Dehli Road exit and then Padraig rocked up shortly afterwards. He'd had another puncture! He was well pissed.
Anyway, enjoyed the ride.
Tried on the wetsuit Plu gave me last night. Fit is fine, although I'm not mad about the tight neck, guess I just gotta get used to it. Still wanna try it out in the pool first. Maybe tomorrow.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home