Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Beautiful morning..

Set out this morning from work at 6:30am. Cool if not a little humid. Plan was an easy 80mins. Ran along Lane Cove river, through Chatswood Golf club and on to Fullers Bridge. Entered Lane Cove National Park at Lady Game drive.
Ran up to Scribbly and out onto Plassey Rd. Legs were a little tired after the last two days of speedwork. Stopped at Caravan/Camping park on Plassey Rd. There's a dubious tap here that spits out the most God aweful brownish water. I remarked to my mate Tony, "I drink dead people".Maquarie Park Cemetery is on the other side of the road. I reckon there might be some run off into the water pipes here ;-)
Ran to Dehli Rd and crossed Epping Rd into East Ryde. Pittwater Rd and then some bush back to work. All up 77mins. Nice and easy pace.

M2 ride with MPHaz tomorrow.






1 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, November 17, 2004, Blogger Dave said...

Spud,

That tap is definitely dodgy, I run through there all the time and after a couple of different attempts at that tap over time have now vowed to never worry again. Brown water is not good.

Give MPH hell on the bike tomorrow!

(all this talk of biking and tri wetties etc is making me head out to the garage and wistfully look at the road bike, now where did I put those cycling shoes.....)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home