Mr Mum
I am Mr Mum this weekend as Sue is off to Newcastle. With this in mind I headed out for 20km this morning. I was gonna go longer but have an eye on the Nepean Triathlon next weekend.
This was my first run with the Forerunner 201. The run takes me through Marsden Park, on to Schofields and back home. It's pretty flat for the first 10km and then has some nice rolling hills in the second half. It's nice to negative split this run. I have measured the route using the measuring tool on the UBD disc. It came up with pretty much 20km door to door. I was well chuffed with the Garmins total distance of 20.03km. This is just the coolest gadget ever. I'm in love! There is not much to affect the satellite reception on this run, no tall buidings and few trees. The Garmin performed very well.Real time pacing was pretty much bang on the buck and the download to the computer fantastic. I'm in geek heaven with this new toy. ;-)
Stats were 20.03 in 5:03 pace and a negative split to boot.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home