Xpresso fun
Took my Locos on an easy 8km trot today in the rain. Ran with a mate from work.
Route is all bitumen thru Lane Cove and Longueville taking the beautiful Riverview College.
It drizzled the whole time which was quite refreshing. My right foot (sole) has been feeling a little sore lately with what I suspect to be PF. This is not helping me make a fair evaluation of my new Loco Xpressos. I do like the cushioning and the ride, my concern is that there might not be enough stabilty for my right foot which tends to pronate more than the left. I will start a course of anti-inflammatories and see how the foot goes.
Meantime I got some riding and swimming to get in before the 21st when I will be fronting up for the Nepean Triathlon. Tomorrow, speed work at Rotary Track.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home