Busy weekend
What a weekend, I have been flat out looking after a very sick wife and 3 girls, all with the flu.
So running the CR5km on Saturday was not an option. Instead it was trips to the doctor for scripts and chemist. Have to say, looking after a sick family whilst doing all the other stuff, cooking, cleaning, laundry etc is harder work than two weeks ago doing 12 Foot, and I am not kidding! New found respect for stay home mums, I am exhausted!
I did sneek out early on Sunday morning for a quick 20km around the local burbs.
Finished with 20km-1:33:46 (4:41/km) feeling good!
Just as well it's taper time for GH100, just gotta steer clear of the dreaded lurgy now.


2 Comments:
Watch out for that lurgy mate, sounds like everything is on track for GH!
It's just a matter of sorting out your priorities. Family always comes first. Things are looking good for GH100. I think you're going to do something pretty special there.
Post a Comment
<< Home