Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Post 6 Foot stuff..

I'm rapt with my recovery, infact I don't feel any more beaten up than I would after a tough STaR run.
Monday-I went for an easy 7.2km yesterday in 32C. Bloody hot but the pace was slow and water stops frequent. Cruised around the "college run" in 5:27/km.

Tuesday-12Pm Again a cruisy run but a cooler day so the pace went up a tad. Felt very good aerobically and apart from a little stiffness in the hips, the body feels fine.

9.2km-4:45/km

Will have to dust off the bike again this week with the corporate BRW triathlon in a couple of weeks.

2 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, March 14, 2006, Blogger 2P said...

I knew there was something I didn't like about you :-) kidding!

Great recovery Spud - I'm still look like a crab when it comes to going down stairs!

 
At 8:38 PM, March 14, 2006, Blogger Don Juan said...

You're a machine spud. I think I did about 4kms and was battling the whole way at 7min/km pace.

You'll be looking good for the next ultra bouncing back with that recovery.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home