Monday, April 17, 2006

Bike 50km

Rode out to Richmond - Windsor and did a loop out through Wilberforce too. Great morning for a ride, perfect conditions. Almost got cleaned up by some idiot who opened his car door just as I was passing, half a second later it would of been nasty. Then there was the other idiot in a van who passed me and then put the brakes on to take a left! Got to have your wits about ya out there.

2 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, April 17, 2006, Blogger 2P said...

I hear you brother - on Saturday a guy in a Pepsi truck turned right in front of me and then told me I was an idiot as I almost got myself killed!!!??? We had a short chat....

 
At 10:50 PM, April 17, 2006, Blogger Superflake said...

You have to stop riding near Uncle Dave ok.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home