Thursday, September 07, 2006

Recovery

Pulled up well from Glasshouse, apart from a small niggle on the inside of my left knee, the legs feel great. Went for a walk on Tuesday, not concerned about getting back into it too quickly. An off site workshop for work took care of any running intentions on Tuesday anyhow.
Yesterday I ran some laps on grass at Blackman Park, felt good to just stroll around at 5.30kms.
Today I slipped out at lunchtime with Tony. We only just left the building when it absolutely bucketed down. Cold wind to booth too. We were laughing our heads off as we ran down the street, soaked in a nano second and to the core. Ran the college loop for about 8.5km of puddle hopping fun.

1 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, September 09, 2006, Blogger Ewen said...

I used to run at Blackman Park - what a lovely secluded bit of grass.

Well done on GH Spud. Looks like you've pulled up well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home