Monday, September 11, 2006

Weekend catch up

I had a relatively easy weekend. Spent a lot of time relaxing with the family which was a nice change. Rained almost the entire weekend too so staying in was easy. I did get out on Saturday for an easy 50 minutes (10km) around the local burbs, legs feeling fresher every day.
Yesterday I got on the magtrainer for an hour spin on the bike. 5mins hard followed by 5min easy repeated. Felt great to get back on the bike.
Today I ran at lunchtime in rain with Tony and Leigh from work. Ran an old route that goes through Riverview college and up that beaut hill that runs next to the main entrance.
It rained fairly heaviy at times but I felt great today. Recovery is coming along nicely.

1 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, September 11, 2006, Blogger 2P said...

About time you lazy bugger *kidding* ;-) sounds like you are recovering well after your stunning GH run.

LOLOLOLOL I kid you not your word verification for this comment was PBITIS - sounds about right!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home