So what's next...
Well I didn't run too much last week, instead recovering from the GNW/U2 sandwich with lots of rest, good food and the odd beer or two. :)
I did manage a run on Thursday for 50 minutes or so, felt great, no niggles and the blisters healing nicely. Sue went away this weekend so I'm on annual leave until Wednesday next week playing Mr Mum. With the kids about it's hard to get out for a run so I hopped on the mag trainer yesterday for an hour, really gave the legs a pounding. This morning I dropped the kids at a friends house and ducked out for a 70 minute run. I bought two pairs of Asics 2100s at Pauls Warehouse yesterday for $200, wore them this morning, lovely.
Very happy with how the legs have pulled up from last weekends GNW100. I was definitely more sore after Brindy with lots of walking most likely helping in that department. I will write a race report but can't imagine it will be too soon.
And so we move on to the next chapter of the Trifecta, Coast to Kosci. With just 3 weeks to go,
I have my race plan and with crew locked in, things are moving along nicely. I'm really looking forward to this one, this is the race of the year for me.


1 Comments:
After last years unforeseeable circumstances I'm sure it is. Take care mate and get yourself in good shape ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home