Catch up
Saturday: Went local as I was busy in the morning so no Striders 10km, bit bummed to have missed the last one too. Ran to Vineyard return. 8k-37mins
Sunday: Riverstone to Schofields return. After a big dinner (Indian..yum) and a few ales topped off with a bottle of wine I needed to shake the cobwebs this morning. I ran through Marsden Park and down to Schofields via Richmond Rd. A fairly flat first few kms then some rolling hills. Legs and body felt great, it was cool and humid. 13km-62mins.
Today: With GNW looming at the weekend I plan on taking it fairly easy this week. Rolled around Lane Cove for 40 minutes easy with Leigh from work. Humid with a light drizzle about.
Looking forward to the U2 concert on Friday night, have sorted logistics of getting up to Lake Macquarie in the wee hours of Saturday morning and have started to put a race plan together. I doubt very much I'll be "racing" this one given the craziness of the prep so a finish is what I'll be looking for here, along with plenty of others. I will take Friday off to sort drop bags etc. Cool temps like today would be nice but it's looking more like late 2os for the weekend. Still bring it on, this is what it's all about.


2 Comments:
i dont think i've ever seen you 'not race' spud.
good luck at gnw mate.
i'm sure bono would be impressed you're doing the U2/GNW double.
I'll be at U2 on Friday night too. Might see you there. Not ;-)
Wishing you all the best for your 'non race'. Have fun; it sounds like a magical run!
Post a Comment
<< Home