Thursday, October 19, 2006

Bike

Just over an hour of hard laps in Lane Cove National Park, good hitout.
Bumped into O Runner, heaps of runners and cyclists about this morning.
Short run off the bike.

Edit: Just found out the dude that had an accident last week on the M2 actually rode up the arse of a parked truck (due to sun glare apparently) in the break down lane. Cracked his frame and stuffed his arm up.

4 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, October 19, 2006, Blogger speedygeoff said...

You can't be too careful into the glare.

 
At 3:14 PM, October 20, 2006, Blogger Tesso said...

Damn, I guess that means he can't get sue the guy.

 
At 3:15 PM, October 20, 2006, Blogger Tesso said...

Ignore my bad English. I had a coughing fit and coudn't see what I was doing.

 
At 10:39 PM, October 20, 2006, Blogger undercover brother said...

good luck at brindy mate.
dont let whippet catch u on those downhills!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home