Monday, October 16, 2006

SMC Half Marathon

I wanted to catch up with a few CRs so made my way out to Smiffo for the monthly SMC series half marathon. Thankfully temps dropped overnight but humidity was high. I hopped on the Aunty K bus for an easy 1:42:43 finish. Lots of fun, with AK, Eagle and Horrie plus a few others joining us late on. I felt very comfortable the whole way and enjoyed running in a group for a change. Tried a pair of Nike Frees on afterwards, man they felt weird, and then I heard Sean Williams ran Fitzroy Falls marathon in them?

4 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, October 16, 2006, Blogger undercover brother said...

so does this mean you'll be taking fashion tips from SWEAT from now on phil?

 
At 12:06 PM, October 16, 2006, Blogger Dave said...

Yeah, but Sean also runs winter XC races barefoot......

 
At 10:58 PM, October 16, 2006, Blogger Brendan said...

Wait until you see what GBH are wearing at GNW. Nike Frees and matching Nathan Hydration Packs

 
At 4:58 PM, October 18, 2006, Blogger Ewen said...

Sean used to run everything barefoot. Still, you'll get used to them. A great shoe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home