Hill Repeats



Mowbray Rd hill reps. 2.5km warm up. Banged out 5 reps:
1:39
1:38
1:39
1:43
1:43
Felt like someone poured concrete into my legs on rep 5 so finished up with a few warm down laps of Mowbray Track. 2.5 back to work.
Downloaded data for GNW run at the weekend, interesting to note SportTracks actually records 1595m ascent and 1606 descent, interesting, either way a f_king hilly run!
Some photos of Congewai Valley and the elevation profile.


4 Comments:
Nice head and shoulders Spud. Looking good for GNW with that sort of secret training on the course.
Those are some awesome hills Spud GNW must be like running Six Foot four times!
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh now thats hilly!
Dammit, I said I wasn't gonna look. And now I've gone and looked. 5 1/2 hours, eh? I should have stuck with my first guess. Cool graphics and pics. It don't get any tougher. And sorry 2P, 6' just don't rate against GNW. You should come up and have a look. It is unbelievably tough. Remind me why we're doing this again?
Post a Comment
<< Home