All set for the big one..Trifecta Part 2
Not much running this week I trundled out yesterday for a 12km run in 57mins.
I have the day off tomorrow to sort drop bags etc and get my head into race mode and then it's off to Telstra Stadium to undo it all, can't wait to see the boys on stage it's been a long time coming. Straight off to Toronto after the concert, I should arrive there around 2am, a quick couple of hours kip or so and then make my way to the start line. Giddyup...I hope I'm not gonna pay for such silliness. Oh and then it's back to Sydney for the Monday show.


5 Comments:
All the best with it Spud ;-)
I'm doing it the other way Spud. Racing at the track next door Sat night then running next door for U2. Can't wait for either. Good Luck with the GNW 100M.
Go Spud!
Have a great run. Bet I know what music will be swirling around in your head all day :-)
I don't know if you will read this before the race Spud but run well champ. I look forward to seeing you tear it up.
giddyup!
Post a Comment
<< Home