Monday, January 08, 2007

Easy Recovery-12km

12pm- Lunctime run (60mins) with Toby, Riverview college and Longueville loop return to Lane Cove.
Legs felt good after yesterdays run in the mountains although I reckon the Reebok Roadlites have had their day, time to slip into something a little more comfortable me thinks.
A good weeks training last week with 113km on the board, my biggest (non ultra) week for a while. Need to keep the mileage high now and build the base.

2 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, January 08, 2007, Blogger 2P said...

Top run on Sunday mate - sorry I missed it - I'm hoping for a little extravaganza up there this coming weekend.... hope I don't get to practice my emergency braking techniques the way you guys did :-)

 
At 12:44 AM, January 10, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

113km? In one week? I'm not checking your blog anymore. It freaks me out and makes me feel inadequate. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home