Thursday, February 15, 2007

Bike-35km

6am- Decided to do a few laps of Lane Cove National Park instead of the M2.
It was still quite dark as I set off on the first lap. Rode for just under 75mins with a few reps of the Ryde Rd hill.Also rode up to the Tunks Hill clearing and picnic area, have never been before, very pretty little spot. Lots of runners in the park, some doing hill reps and a few riders too. Saw Guzzo again flying around the course, he looks in great shape.

2 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, February 15, 2007, Blogger Tesso said...

Have you moved to new blogger Spud? I'm not getting your feeds. Will resubscribe and see what happens.

Meanwhile, happy training :-)

 
At 11:48 AM, February 15, 2007, Blogger Spud said...

Good pick up Tesso, I was kind of forced to move to the new blogger so yes it seems my feed is no longer working.
I will try to fix it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home