Recovery Run
After yesterdays triathlon debut, I thought an easy run today would be just what the body needed.
Ran at lunchtime, good temps a bit windy though. Ran 48 minutes @5min/pace.
Legs and body felt fine. Actually thinking back on yesterdays race, I remember feeling great at the end of each discipline, thinking hey I could go further for sure. Good signs.
I had one goal yesterday and that was to catch a mate from work who started in the wave before me(5mins ahead) I did catch him with about 2km to go. His swim and bike are fine, but he lacks it on the run.
Splits from yesterday were (including transition)
Swim 1km- 19:33
Bike 30km -55:42 (total transition would of been around 3:30 mins as I stuffed up and ran into wrong bike aisle.. Duh!)
Run 10km- 43:49
Total-1:59:05
Back to the track tomorrow.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home