CR 5km Challenge (12.5 km)
Arrived at 6:30 warmed up with 2.5km. Damn humid morning again.
Lots of CRs at the start and Queen B putting on a post race breakfast.
Hopped on the sub 20 min train again, so was in a large group with Mr G, Blue Dog, Professor and Redback.Hit 1km in 3:52 a little too quick as usual.2nd in 4:06, feeling pretty average.3rd km in 4:01.Missed the 4km marker but held on to Mr G and Blue Dog until the bridge where they opened up a gap. I was off pace for a sub 20min finish and realised I'd better get my shit together. I passed Professor and another 2 runners in the last km which was pleasing to finish in 19:58. Split was 7:58 for the last 2 kms.Very pleased given the conditions and training of late.
Warmed down with a 5km run back to the car park.
Friday- Swim 1300 mtrs 25:13.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home