Quiet weekend
My thoughts of doing an early Saturday morning Quarry run were quashed when I remembered I had to look after the kids while Mum and the eldest went out for dance rehearsals (It was my eldest daughter's end of year show). Not to worry I'd run later...sometime. Managed to finally get out at 3:30pm in the sweltering heat and humidity around the Richmond area. Took it easy (no choice really) and waddled through 13km in 5:10 pace. Got back home to a cool drink and stretch, was kinda glad I did't go any further.
Sunday came and it poured down early morning and again another dress rehearsal for Eilish.
The dance concert in the arvo was great and I was one proud Dad watching my "little mermaid" do her ballet.
Don't plan on doing too much in the next week and a half, going to rest up and get ready for C2K.
Just gotta get in contact with my crew now....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home