Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Experiment failed

12pm- Ok, full marks to Horrie, I couldn't resist getting out for a run this arvo. Stir crazy in the office on a beautiful autumn day. Ran the "2 rivers" run along Lane Cove River through Chatswood golf course and back along the GNW to East Ryde.
Still feeling jet lagged from the weekend, but good to get moving again.

3 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, May 17, 2006, Blogger vat_man said...

Good lad, although I was secretly looking forward to your 'tin man' impression at the SMH Half.

 
At 2:52 PM, May 17, 2006, Blogger Superflake said...

And I thought being an ultra man you would hang out till Saturday.

 
At 10:12 PM, May 17, 2006, Blogger silverfox said...

Spud

you just keep racking them up mate. One incredible effort after another. You take active recovery to a new level thogh - its okay to have a rest mate, you have earnt it!

Great result congratulations Phil.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home