Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Weekend stuff

Glasshouse 80 went very well, had a fun weekend with Whippet, UCB and others and was delighted with my run finishing 3rd place in 8:31 behind FatBloke and Prewannabe.
The love affair with GH continues. I will post a full report shortly.

So this week I'm thinking of a new experiment and that is zero running between now and SMH half on Sunday. Legs are ok except for a dodgy knee after a spill at the weekend. It will be interesting to see if there is any difference between my normal "active recovery" and the planned "inactive" recovery? Hmmm...

3 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, May 16, 2006, Blogger Superflake said...

Excellent run Spud and another Ultra placing. Going well mate. Maybe a little run on Saturday morn would help the recovery?

 
At 7:20 PM, May 16, 2006, Blogger Horrie said...

Congrats on another podium finish Spud. Look forward to the report. I am betting you won't be able to last a week without running.

 
At 7:36 PM, May 16, 2006, Blogger Jen said...

I love a good experiment. Congrats on another great run Spud and the podium finish. Can't wait to read the report.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home