Tuesday, September 12, 2006

More pace

It was time to start kicking the legs over with what resembled some sort of pace, so with this in mind I hit the "college run" with a loop to Longueville, 12km in total. Managed to get around in 56 minutes, a nice medium paced run. I had planned on running the Sydney marathon as the 3.45 pacer but stupidly forgot it's Sue's birthday on the 17th, so no running, instead I'll take Sue out for breakfast and work on the DTI.
I've been slowly getting a race report together for the 100miler but then I was handed the splits list and have been busy compiling them into a spreadsheet. I'll get there. Interesting reading the splits, a good insight into each runners performance.
Just gotta find 22 minutes next year and go sub 20, and not getting lost will help too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home