C2K

Back at work, sore, tired, dazed but a very happy chappy.Paul Every and Sean Greenhill, curse you for drumming up this one. A monster course but what a journey. It's hard to put into words what this run meant to me and how I’m feeling right now.If anyone wants to know what ultra running is about or what the attraction might be, come up to Jindy next year and join us for breakfast, the morning after the race. The sense of comaraderie and heartfelt well wishes for all who’ve moved through this space and time is genuine, heartfelt and totally intoxicating.The crews, friends and family of the runners make this happen, without whom there simply would be no C2K.What a way to end the year off. Thanks for the well wishes, positive vibes do go a long way too.To quote Lawrence we “spanked the mammoth”I'll post a report later....


9 Comments:
Stupendous result Spud - well done mate - back at work??? Man - most of us would still be on a drip!
:-)
Huge congrats mate. Rest easy. :)
Congratulations on achieving the Triple Crown Spud. A champion effort from a champion bloke. Hope you manage to enjoy some rest between now and B2H.
Sensational result Spud - can't wait to read the full report. Take it easy & enjoy the recovery!
Huuuuumongous congrats Spud!!!!
Wow, The Triple Crown :-) I can't imagine it getting much better than that.
That's a fantastic pic, it really captures the spirit of your blog post.
Terrific effort mate. Hope you don't have any stairs to navigate at work. Looks to be less snow on the hills in the background than last year. Damn drought.
noice!
yunno next year someone will need to dream up a quadruple crown :)
Amazing effort. I really don't know how you ultra guys and girls do this.
Great photo at the summit!
I am glad I got to be a part of it. Even if it was only to take photos of you in pain and eat your food.
Post a Comment
<< Home