Sunday, January 14, 2007

Quarry Track-Long Hills 39km

5:50am-Hit the trails again this morning for 3 laps of Quarry Rd.
Felt strong on the first two but struggled a bit on the third, still happy with pretty even splits.
Nice to bump into and share a few kms with Horrie after his mammoth effort at Gosford last weekend. Also in attendance were Jen_Runs who looks to be running very well, indeed she was running strong on some of the hills too. Belinda and Becky O ran together, both backing up well from the 12hr last week.

Splits were:

Lap 1:
36:57
36:40
1:13:38

Lap2:
37:25
37:33
1:14:58

Lap3:
38:21
39:30
1:17:51

Total-3:46:39

Total for week:
Run 102km
Bike 40km

6 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, January 14, 2007, Blogger Horrie said...

It was great to catch up with you Spud. I would love to have stayed with you for longer but the legs had nothing when it came to the hills. You were again looking strong as ever.

 
At 8:29 AM, January 15, 2007, Blogger undercover brother said...

those r some nice splits dude.
and i like the weekly totals too!

 
At 1:59 PM, January 15, 2007, Blogger Tesso said...

Gees, the Mellum boys are on fire. I might have to cross the floor ;-)

 
At 3:35 PM, January 15, 2007, Blogger Ewen said...

If I had a fade as small as that, I'd call it even splits!

It'd be a great test to do it again and reverse the lap times - slowest to fastest.

 
At 6:37 PM, January 15, 2007, Blogger 2P said...

Great work Spud - those splits are so consistent - I can't even get 2 laps close together let alone 3!

:-)

 
At 7:37 PM, January 15, 2007, Blogger Jen said...

It was lovely to see you on Sunday Spud! You looked sooooo strong running up one of those hills I was struggling to walk up. One day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home