College/Longueville-12km
12pm- Wet run on a squally rainy day. Ran through Riverview College and back out to Longueville. It was nice to have a lie in this morning and my legs were thankful for the extra recovery too, felt good out there today.
12km-56mins
I will be running my 7th Sydney Morning Herald half marathon this weekend off a no taper/high mileage week. The plan was to pace my brother-in-law to a 1.50 in his first half, however he as pulled out at the last minute due to sickness. So I will treat it as a good tempo run instead, not too concerned about the finish time.
Looking forward to a few cleansing ales with my club mates (Striders)afterwards. :)


5 Comments:
Spud,
Just catching up on your blog. Your training is going awesome - and now your'e doing it with jumpers on? Really good to see you have got such a great block of training in before Western States. You have seemed to not miss a beat at all. I am sure the consistency will pay off big time. Won't be long till it's taper time?
What about jumping on the 90 min bus this weekend and going for a PB? You could do it in a heart beat! Anyway, might see ya Sunday!
Yeah, jump on the bus :)
don't encourage him. He'll run it in a ski suit.
I heard you were the 90min bus driver. Sounds good to me.
Great effort today mate. Bodes well for WS!
Post a Comment
<< Home