Barefoot rocks
I have been incorporating more and more barefoot into my training lately and have noticed the benefits. I try to run at least once a week sometimes twice at the grass oval down the road. Not much, just 5kms each time but it feels so good. My average pace has increased and I am now thinking I might do some speedwork barefoot. I much prefer to forefoot strike sans shoes and it just feels more natural, like a kid running around again.
Training this week went well after a busy week workwise. I was glad to get some decent hitouts in.
Mon-10km- (5km barefoot) recovery after 50km the day before.
Tue-5.2km Busy all day, late arvo run.
Wed-AM-20km LCNP gates return with Sub50
Wed-PM-10km Lunchtime College run, felt strong afer morning run.
Thu-10km Same as Monday, 5km barefoot in 4:30s
Fri-14.5km Longuie Loop-pissed down
Sat-10.5km Local easy
Sun-20km Local burbs (Tired after late night out)
Total-101km


1 Comments:
For a minute there I thought you were running barefoot over rocks ... not that I would put it past you :)
Post a Comment
<< Home