Sick
Well what a difference two weeks makes. I am in the doldrums of a shitty cold, stuffed up and lacking in energy. Picked it up last weekend, lots of people sick at work and my eldest daughter too. Not good, I was looking forward to bashing myself at TNF100 this weekend (tomorrow).
I will still be there but the focus now is on getting through it and finishing in reasonable shape. I'll throw the HRM on and keep an eye on the ticker.
Enough whinging, looks like an awesome start list with some very fast guys up front. I reckon this will probably be one of the most competetive trail ultras we've had for years. Giddyup!


4 Comments:
I hear you Spud. I've come down with Bronchitis 3 weeks out for hiking Kanangra to Katoomba.
Good luck this weekend. It sounds like a wonderful course.
Good luck tomorrow Spud. Hope you get through ok.
Were you amongst that crowd on the Channel 10 news tonight?
I hope it's going/gone well.
No need to worry, you did manage to bash yourself! Great result, and I enjoyed your WE100 report.
Scurry
Post a Comment
<< Home