Monday, March 31, 2008

Terrific Trails






Another good week finishing off with a very rewarding recon of the North Face 100km course. Some testing hills but the views take the edge off the pain. :)
Got some more barefoot running in this week too and slipped in an hour on the bike yesterday. Looking to continue this build up to Canberra and Hellgate.

Mon-13km-Local burbs, flat and fast
Tue-10km-River run and 2kms barefoot at track.
Wed-20km LCNP/GNW trails
Thu-15.3km- Longuie Loop-3km barefoot on grass
Fri-10.35km-Local tempo
Sat-46.5km North Face Recon (Blue Mountains)
Sun-Bike one hour.

Total=115km

5 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, March 31, 2008, Blogger Tesso said...

I read in Ian C's email there are already 250 entrants for North Face, that's great.

PS Those hills look more than 'testing' to me!

 
At 6:47 PM, March 31, 2008, Blogger Tesso said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 2:59 PM, April 01, 2008, Blogger Ewen said...

I wonder if they know what they're in for? I guess it's two laps plus a bit?

I like the GE map - great country :)

 
At 10:43 PM, April 02, 2008, Blogger undercover brother said...

now thats a nice recce

 
At 6:30 PM, April 05, 2008, Blogger 2P said...

Geez I hate looking at your blog - I get feel a hole in my soul where my trail running memories should be - actually I love reading your blog mate you're livin the trail running dream - great work.

Big congrats on you Six Foot PB too - awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home