6FT Week.
A quiet week, resting up in the hope I will be right to bash it a bit at the weekend. Hip and thigh have been behaving, so I should be right to get through 6FT.
Number 7 this weekend, I can't wait, I love this run so much.
I requested a wave drop from 1 to 2 as I don't feel I would have done a wave one start justice. The first few kms down Nellies and to the river will hurt, but once on the hills I should be able to relax and just enjoy the day. Wanna come out of this one with hip intact, so to speak, there's way too much running to be had over the remainder of the year.
Looking forward to catching up with the regulars over a few brews afterwards too.
See you out there!


6 Comments:
Good luck at 6FT Spud.
I will be cheering everyone on from the sidelines at Deviation. Do you want anything I could pull out of a cold esky?
Good luck Spud. A wise move to drop back a wave. You can run how you feel instead of racing Mister G, Whippet et al... Not that you won't be pushing hard. You know what I mean. Go hard!!!!
Have fun out there Spud!
Good luck for the weekend. Will keep an eye out for you although I'm guessing you'll be somewhere well in front of me. Hopefully we'll be able to catch up some time soon at Hellgate, TNF100, Scenic Rim, etc??
Good luck Spud - hope to see you before or after.
Flake, surely Mr G is no longer quick enough for Wave 1!
Best of luck Spud. You are right - this is a bloody fantastic run. Look forward to reading your report
Post a Comment
<< Home