Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Easier week/Thigh Pain

I had an easier week on the program last week, with an eye on a niggling quad pain I have developed of late.
Mon-Rest
Tue-College and Longueville-14km
Wed-GNW and LCNP Long-20km
Thu-Mowbray rd hill-4x with recovery laps at the track. (Hillreps average 1:44)10km
Fri-Riverview College-10km
Sat-Local 20km on roads, lots of local flooding.
Sun-Rest

Total-74km

I don't feel near as fit as I was this time last year and am battling to be in shape for a PB attempt at 6FT. Need to get my leg looked at, trying various gluteal and hip flexor/quad stretches.

5 Comments:

At 7:43 PM, February 12, 2008, Blogger Ewen said...

Mmmm, looks like I'll only need a 30 minute start for Horrie ;)

 
At 11:15 PM, February 12, 2008, Blogger plu said...

Hope the quad is alright.

Plu

 
At 2:57 PM, February 13, 2008, Blogger Tesso said...

Good luck with the leg thing. Hope its 'nothing'.

 
At 9:37 PM, February 14, 2008, Blogger undercover brother said...

rest up and tackle the tennis ball mate :)

 
At 8:08 PM, February 16, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look after yourself mate you have nothing to prove and a lot to live for so take care

 

Post a Comment

<< Home