Monday, January 14, 2008

Motivation

....or lack thereof. Must say I have been a bit deflated since C2K and a busy year last year. Bogong to Hotham was great though and I did enjoy it a lot. The body bounced back quite well with runs every day last week. Just not all that enthused about my running of late. With my brother in town from Ireland distraction (read drinking lots of beer) is also not helping in that department. So I need to get my ass into gear and start knocking off a few 100km plus weeks with lots of hills in preparation for Six Foot.

I will hopefully get up to the mountains for some hilly long runs and start up with some hill reps this week, should knock me into shape for a tilt at a fastish run at 6FT. We'll see...giddyup!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home