Voltaren is my mate
A quiet end to the week where I didn't make it to the start of the Striders 10km instead opting for a local 13km run. An hour spin session on the bike yesterday and that was it. Good news is the ankle felt a lot better on my run on Saturday. I rolled around in 4:39/km average pace and apart from the occasional niggle, it was all good. This was on flat road however, so it'll be interesting to see how we go on wet trails at GNW. I have been lashing the Nurofen gel on 4 times daily and it has helped ease the tendonitis. Looking forward to another easy week this week before getting amongst it on Saturday. Giddyup!


6 Comments:
Sounds encouraging - good news!
Sounds encouraging - good news!
See though 2P said it twice I'd better say it also ...
Sounds encouraging - good news!
Well if 2p thinks it sounds encouraging & is good news, then it must be ;-)
2p has two enter keys on his cackleberry!
Good luck. If it all goes pear shaped, you and Eagle can take it in turns to piggyback each other.
giddyup indeed!
good luck mate.
Post a Comment
<< Home