It's getting hot out there
Monday- Ran the College/Longueville loop (12km) at lunchtime. After last years very hot GNW100 I figure I should do as many lunchtime runs in the heat as I can. Sweated bucketloads and felt quite knackered rolling around in 5 min pace.
Tuesday- 6am-(19.5km)Earlier start today with meetings later this arvo. Ran from work-along the river and into LCNP- up to the gates and returned the same way. A whole lot cooler of course but definitely more humid. I felt fairly clunky to be honest so just settled into an easy pace and got it done...not the most enjoyable training run, probably a tad dehydrated but you get them.


1 Comments:
You definitely would have been a tad dehydrated had you run Brindy. It was a scorcher for this time of the year - 31C.
Looks like you're on track for a good GNW if last Wednesday's run is anything to go by.
Thanks for keeping the blog going, even if Facebook has killed the blog star ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home