Monday, September 03, 2007

Taper time

Felt a bit smashed up after Willy to Billy, pushed it a tad harder than I wanted, so took it very easy this week.

Mon-10km-49mins easy college run
Tue-10.5km-River/GNW trails
Wed-Rest
Thu-AM-Bike spin-1 hour. PM-12km Longuie Loop-57mins
Fri-5km trail run along river-25min
Sat-Rest
Sun-13km- Local burbs run-60 mins.

Total=50kms

Yesterdays run was the first where I finally felt the taper starting to kick in.
Another easy week this week, a couple of easy runs and then off to the GH mountains for the 100 miler....looking forward to hopefully giving the PB a nudge.

6 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, September 03, 2007, Blogger Hamburglar said...

Good luck for the weekend Spud. Hope you have a good run.

 
At 2:53 PM, September 03, 2007, Blogger 2P said...

I'd put a quid or two on you PBing GH - don't think I would get anyone to take the bet though.

Not long now...

 
At 5:59 PM, September 03, 2007, Blogger Tesso said...

Good luck for GH Spud. Last year was sooooo much fun, I'm almost feeling a little homesick thinking about it.

Hope you get a chance to blog your last minute feelings before you head off.

 
At 9:35 PM, September 03, 2007, Blogger Jen said...

Best of luck for the weekend's lil adventure Spud !

 
At 8:38 PM, September 06, 2007, Blogger undercover brother said...

cu manyana spud!

 
At 10:45 AM, September 08, 2007, Blogger Ewen said...

Good traction up the hills and not too much sliding down? I hope it was a good one Spud. Looking forward to reading about the PB.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home