An easy week
With recovery still very much on the agenda I had an easy week of running. The plan is run a "maintenance" month in July and give the body a chance to recover after a big few months. August I'll get back into it with a ramp up and of course 12FT.
I would like to get on the bike a bit more but am finding it difficult to ride in the morning. No racing this weekend, I gotta a full weekend of domestic duties.
Monday: 7.5km-39min
Tuesday: 12km-58min
Weds: 16km-82min
Thurs: 10km-46min
Friday: 12km-59min


2 Comments:
Sounds like a wise move Spud. I am sure your body will appreciate an easier month. Looks like your fit though with your runs under 5:00 min k's.
Quiet week there Spud. Makes me feel better about my lack of mileage :-)
You backing up for C2S after 12ft?
Post a Comment
<< Home