Friday, June 29, 2007

Back Home



After almost 3 weeks away, it was nice to arrive back in Sydney yesterday.
Mission accomplished, I got the buckle and a silver one at that, very chuffed.
The whole experience was magical, the pre race stuff, the race itself and the afters. It was a once in a lifetime experience, well for me anyhow, and one I will cherish forever. I am jetlagged again but on a massive high, hey it's nice up here, hopefully it will last a while longer :)

I will put a race report together when I get a chance.

Cheers..

9 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, June 29, 2007, Blogger Superflake said...

Nice Buckle Spud! Can't wait for the report.

 
At 10:36 PM, June 29, 2007, Blogger Tesso said...

That is soooooo cool!

Huge congrats Spud. It was just so much fun being online following you & the other guys. The highlight for me was definitely seeing your name in lights as a sub 24hr finisher.

 
At 9:18 AM, June 30, 2007, Blogger Hamburglar said...

Welcome back Spud!

Congrats on a great run! I have already heard some stories from Sub 50 so I can't wait to hear the full report.

Cheers!

 
At 4:01 PM, July 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back and congratulations. I was expecting you to do well after all the trail runs and then off you go and nail a 24hr finish. byou are a champion

 
At 9:36 AM, July 02, 2007, Blogger silverfox said...

Spud

Congratulations mate! Look forward to reading your report. Nice colour buckle too!
cheers
Fox

 
At 11:51 AM, July 02, 2007, Blogger Vurt said...

sensational effort. Congratulations.

 
At 2:22 PM, July 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you Spud - great training - great run... So proud of you!!

Skizzik

 
At 6:36 AM, July 04, 2007, Blogger Jen said...

That is one gorgeous buckle! Congratulations again Spud. I'm glad to hear that the recovery is going well. Looking forward to reading the full report

 
At 10:31 AM, July 05, 2007, Blogger Ewen said...

Congrats Phil. I always wondered what the buckle looked like. Nice.

The details will be good when you get a chance :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home