Thursday, June 07, 2007

Soggy old day

Riverview College and Longueville-12km-55mins
Ran at lunchtime, man it was wet, it absolutely bucketed down.
I heard on the news Riverview copped its largest rainfall in 14yrs! Still all good fun once you are warmed up. Feeling the usual effects of the taper now with the odd niggly joint but definitely freshening up.
Looking forward to a week in New York next week on business, flying out on Sunday. Temps already in the high 20s...giddyup!

2 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, June 07, 2007, Blogger Jen said...

In case I don't get a chance to drop by again before you take over, my very best wishes to you on the grand adventure that awaits you. My thoughts will be with you. I can't wait to read all about it.

Go get 'em Spud !

 
At 10:42 AM, June 08, 2007, Blogger Tesso said...

I will get in now as I'm away for the weekend.

NY - wow! Just that part would be exciting enough for me. Hope you get to throw in a few runs around Central Park.

GOOD LUCK with the WS100. I can't wait to hear all the reports from this one, and I don't just mean about the race :-)

Goooooooooo Spud!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home