Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Catch up.

Running most days since I arrived back in town, short and easy runs with a bike ride at the weekend. Recovery is going very well and I'm enjoying the "downtime" of no serious training. Interestingly my weight dropped almost 3 kilos from my race day weight (which btw was consistent all day at 68kgs) So I'm a very skinny 65kgs at the moment. Not for the want of trying I've been eating and drinking like crazy.
Was delighted to hear the Woodford to Glenbrook was postponed, so I've popped an entry in, looking forward to a run in the Blue Mountains again. Catching up on lots of work stuff so have been pretty busy, no time for writing reports as yet. I need to though, I got so many great memories that need to be put down on paper.

1 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, July 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back and see you on Sunday morning. Go Girl and I will be catching the 8.35 train from Glenbrook to Woodford plus many others I suspect. this run seems to have captured the imagination of many cool runners

 

Post a Comment

<< Home