Pain Free Running
This past week post 6FT has been the first week for quite a while where it didn't hurt to run. I am very hopefull the injury is behind me now, just need to be careful with the mileage build up. I got back on the bike twice this week which was great. I would like to get on it more often as I believe it compliments trail running quite well. Ran 75kms in total, 30 of which yesterday and cycled 65km.
A few big weekends coming up in the lead up to the North Face 100 in May.
I will be a bit more selective this year as to which races I "race" and hopefully that will help improve times too.
Mon-5km Easy
Tue-10km College Run
Wed-12km- Longuie Loop
Thu-AM-Bike LCNP 3 laps of Striders 10km course-
Thu-PM-5km- Lane Cove River trails
Fri-10.5km-GNW trail
Sat-Bike 35km Windsor return-2.5km run off bike
Sun-30km Pitt Town loop
Run-75km
Bike-65km


4 Comments:
Top o' the morning to ya Spud!
happy spud day!
Good to see the injury is coming good. Maybe a hard hitout is what you needed *shrug*
2 bike sessions and running off the bike also? Is this the start of your Ironman campaign?
You should try OP like Dog for your next injury. It seems to have worked well for him. You will rip up TNF course. Whippet
Post a Comment
<< Home