Experiments

Cool pic of the Coyote Two Moon 100 miler
I ran Mon-Fri ~15km each day this week as an experiment. A couple of these sessions were ran as tempo runs, one in particular included 5kms on grass with pace at 4:25/km, loved that session. However it was pretty boring running the same distance every day so I will mix it up again next week.
The weekend comprised of a short 1hr bike ride to my daughter's netball on Sat morning and Sunday I ran 25kms, 20 of which were at "pacer" pace for Canberra marathon. Good week, feeling strong and looking forward to Canberra 50km next weekend.
Mon-15.5kms Loguie Loop (5kms barefoot)
Tue-15kms Longuie (3kms barefoot)
Wed-16kms GNW trails and LCNP.
Thu-15.5kms- Longuie Loop (Tempo-4:35/km)
Fri-15kms- LCNP (Scribblys return)
Sat-Bike Ride 1hr
Sun-25kms- Marsden Park/Schofields.
Total-100km


4 Comments:
Looking forward to catching up on the weekend. I just hope you and your 4 hour pack don't catch up to me!
Any particular reason for posting that photo?? ;-)
That trail looks inviting (if it wasn't 100 miles long).
Finish the 'thon at the same time Tess is finishing the 50 and you should be pretty close.
so youre still doing this barefoot thing.
so no bindii yet?
Post a Comment
<< Home