Tuesday, June 03, 2008

More is better

Trying to keep a sustained effort with the mileage of late. I know this worked well last year when I was preparing for Western States.

Mon-am- 15km Longuevillle and Riverview College with some faster kms in there. I don't really have a structured program and certainly no structured speedwork. If I feel good on the day I'll belt out a harder/faster session, if I'm tired I'll peg it back and cruise. Todays session was a faster one, felt strong after a day off yesterday.
Mon- PM- Picking my daughter up from ballet Mondays allows me to sneak another session in. This time a nice 6km loosener around Kellyville.
Tue-am 20km. Mixed it up a tad this moring with a College run for the first 10km and then ran to Hunters Hill via the GNW, along slippery boardwalks and wet singletrack.I was tired after yesterday but enjoyed the trails and was glad to get it done.

2 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, June 04, 2008, Blogger Tesso said...

Sounds like a good way to train, listen to your body - must help in injury prevention one would think.

 
At 10:39 PM, June 07, 2008, Blogger undercover brother said...

...and less is best ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home